Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Sunday, the Government has issued a raft of new guidance and advice on its website https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus, some of which can be read by clicking the following links here and in the Business Support section below:
Guidance to get safely back to work
The government has published practical guidance to make workplaces as safe as possible and to give people confidence to go back to work.
This guidance also covers eight workplace settings that are allowed to be open and helps employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during coronavirus.
- Construction and other outdoor work https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/construction-and-other-outdoor-work
- Factories, plants and warehouses https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/factories-plants-and-warehouses
- Labs and research facilities https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/labs-and-research-facilities
- Offices and contact centres https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/offices-and-contact-centres
- Other people’s homes https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
- Restaurants offering takeaways or delivery https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/restaurants-offering-takeaway-or-delivery
- Shops and branches https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/shops-and-branches
- Vehicles https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/vehicles