Highways Improvement & Traffic Survey Requests

Highway Improvement requests and Traffic Survey requests made by members of the public previously sent to the Wiltshire Council and dealt with by the Area Board Community Engagement Officers should now be sent directly to the Parish Council.

Highway improvement Requests can be used to find solutions for local transport issues such as road repairs, traffic problems, road layouts and parking. If supported by the Parish Council an issue will be sent on to the Calne Community Transport Group for technical advice from Wiltshire Council officers and consideration for funding.

Contact Wiltshire Council

The forms to be used for the submissions and the criteria for Site selection for a traffic survey are appended and available on the Wiltshire Council website.

    Reason for Contacting Calne Without Parish Council:
    VolunteeringBecome A CouncillorReport A ProblemGeneral Message